Carmody’s personal injury lawyers handle all types of water accident claims, including:
- Boating accidents
- Fatal drowning accidents (swimming pools, beaches, lakes)
- Brain damage caused by near-drowning accidents
- Damage to eyes from unsafe pool conditions or chemicals
- Bodily damage caused by a dangerous pool or surrounding property condition
- Products liability (claims against pool manufacturer for dangerous products)
For experienced representation in matters involving accidents or personal injury, contact one of our personal injury lawyers.
DISCLAIMER: This site is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Please seek legal counsel for advice on any legal matter.