Working for Carmody
Are you interested in working in a growing law firm where:
- Your personal development is as important as business development?
- Your individuality is applauded and encouraged?
- You have the opportunity to work with world-class clients and world-class lawyers?
- You will be expected to be your best every day and rewarded for those efforts?
- Your colleagues are committed to the highest standards of professional excellence?
- You can make a difference in the life of someone in need?
Real Estate Associate
Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey LLP seeks an associate to join the Real Estate practice group, based in our Stamford office. Experience in land use, zoning, municipal law and litigation preferred. Candidates must be currently admitted to Connecticut Bar.
Land Use Planning Coordinator
Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey LLP is seeking a Land Use Planning Coordinator to be based in the Firm’s Stamford office. Under the direction of the attorneys in the land use and zoning group, the Planning Coordinator will coordinate and manage planning, organization, and execution of land use permitting work for development projects to ensure that project objectives are accomplished. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Minimum of 3 years prior experience in a project management or project coordinator role. Real estate construction or development project management experience is preferred but not required. Reliable personal transportation required; ability and willingness to travel to various Connecticut municipalities throughout the day expected.
Please submit cover letter, resume, academic credentials and writing sample to:
Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey LLP
50 Leavenworth Street
Waterbury, CT 06702