- News & Media
Deborah practices in Carmody’s Real Estate Practice group, focusing in the areas of Environmental and Real Estate & Land Use law. Deborah has broad experience representing developers, institutions, and property owners in a wide range of development projects, real estate matters, and commercial transactions. Deborah applies her more than decade worth of environmental law experience to guide clients through the environmental aspects of real estate and commercial transactions. She assists clients with the remediation and redevelopment of contaminated and environmentally sensitive properties; the preparation of environmental land use restrictions; and permitting and environmental compliance matters. With a lengthy background at a prominent public interest environmental advocacy organization, Deborah works closely with her clients and consultants to seek creative solutions to environmental issues.
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Selected for inclusion in Connecticut Super Lawyers® in the area of Real Estate, 2017
- Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey LLP Elects Deborah R. Brancato, Liam S. Burke and Todd R. Michaelis as Partners of the Firm
- NYC Environmental Law Leadership Institute, 2009
- Connecticut Bar Association, Environmental Law Section Executive Committee, 2021-2022
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Former Chair of the Fairfield County Bar Association Environmental Section, 2020-2021
- Former Board Member of the Mutual Housing Association of Southwestern Connecticut, Inc.