- News & Media
Deborah practices in Carmody’s Real Estate Practice group, focusing in the areas of Environmental and Real Estate & Land Use law. Deborah has broad experience representing developers, institutions, and property owners in a wide range of development projects and real estate matters. She also represents banks, commercial lenders, landlords, tenants, condominium and cooperative associations, and individuals in a variety of commercial and corporate transactions. She applies her background at a prominent environmental organization in her environmental practice to advise businesses, municipalities, and individuals in regulatory compliance matters, and regarding environmental aspects of commercial, corporate, and real estate transactions.
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Selected for inclusion in Connecticut Super Lawyers® in the area of Real Estate, 2017
- NYC Environmental Law Leadership Institute, 2009
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Former Board Member of the Mutual Housing Association of Southwestern Connecticut, Inc.