- Special environmental counsel to Connecticut State bonding authority for transactions to finance facility upgrades at preeminent university and health care facilities.
- Counseled regulated waste management and resource recovery service company on acquisition of Connecticut property to expand household hazardous waste/recycling operations.
- Guided prominent local specialty hardware manufacturing company through application to State Brownfield liability relief program in connection with acquiring a contaminated property to expand its business operations.
- Successfully negotiated numerous Environmental Use Restriction applications with Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection to facilitate regulatory closure of Transfer Act sites.
- Guided retailer through compliance with State notice of alleged violation of pesticide labeling laws in connection with disinfectant product.