On December 7, Vincent Farisello and Nick Zaino will address HR problems particular to Connecticut’s winter months for the CBIA.
This webinar focuses on both wage and hour issues as well as an employer’s potential liability for the poor conduct of its employees.
- Can you dock your employees’ pay for days that you’re closed for snowy weather?
- Should you give your employees pink slips for temporary plant closings?
- What are the rules for employing minors when they’re home on school breaks?
- Is an employer at risk if it serves alcohol at a holiday party and a drunk employee gets in a car accident? Or harasses someone?
- Can an employer limit its employees’ ability to post holiday party photos on social media?
Click here to register.