Attorneys Wesley Cain and Patrick Hanna are teaming up with the Mackrell International Global Legal Network and Real Estate Attorneys from Hoge Fenton to present a complimentary webinar discussing qualified opportunity zones.
About the Program
Qualified Opportunity Zones were established by the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act to spur private sector investment in economically-distressed communities by providing preferential tax treatment to investors.
Join real estate attorneys from the Mackrell International Legal Network who will provide an overview and address the legal and tax benefits and implications of investing in Opportunity Zones and Funds, including who qualifies, timing of investments, how to best benefit from the program and the soon approaching December 31, 2019 deadline for investors to fully realize deferral benefits for invested capital gains.
Presenters will also address:
• Significant tax benefits of investing in Opportunity Funds
• Opportunity Funds vs. 1031 Exchange
• How to become an investor
• Opportunity Fund Compliance
This webinar is for you if you are:
• An attorney, tax specialist or other professional advising clients involved in Qualified Opportunity Zones
• A real estate developer or investor
• Interested individual investor
• Involved in economic development
To register, please click here.