- News & Media
Stephanie practices in a variety of areas, including labor and employment law, corporate law, personal injury, real estate, trusts and estates and general civil litigation. Her clients include small businesses and individuals with varying needs.
Stephanie also currently serves as a State Representative in the Connecticut General Assembly, where she represents Waterbury’s 74th District. She is the Ranking Member on the Commerce Committee and is also a member of the Judiciary Committee and Committee on Children. Stephanie has been the youngest female legislator since her election in 2016. Prior to her election as State Representative, she served as an Alderwoman for the City of Waterbury from 2013 through 2017.
- Represented a small business in a $600,000.00 commercial, multi-unit condominium acquisition and subsequent lot line revision.
- Represented a small business client in a $1,450,000.00 purchase of an existing small business.
- Successfully negotiated multiple personal injury case settlements of more than $100,000.00.
- Probated an estate worth over $1,000,000.00, which required LLC interest buyouts and multiple real estate transfers.
- Argued before the Appellate Court of Connecticut.
- Waterbury Regional Chamber of Commerce, 2019 Legislator of the Year
- Waterbury Bar Association Young Lawyers Award, 2019, 2015
- Connecticut Reading Association Award, 2018
- Children’s Community School Robert E. Mellon Service Award, 2018
- Rivera Memorial Foundation Outstanding Leadership Award, 2017
- United Way of Greater Waterbury Volunteer of the Year, 2016
- Connecticut Permanent Commission on Status of Young Women, Young Woman Rising Award, 2016
- Sacred Heart High School, Marcia Galvin Brayton Award, 2015
- State Representative, 74th District
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Waterbury Bar Association, Board of Directors, Former co-chair of Young Lawyers Section
- Waterbury Reads Gently Used Children’s Book Drive, Founder
- Silas Bronson Library, Board of Regents
- Literacy Volunteers, Board of Directors
- East End Community Club, Member
- Republican Town Committee, Member
- Connecticut Young Republicans, National Committeewoman
- United Way of Greater Waterbury, Founding member of the Emerging Leaders Steering Committee