Top Considerations in Executive Employment Agreements
June 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
On June 29, Tim Klimpl will present “Top Considerations in Executive Employment Agreements” for the Fairfield County Bar Association.
About the Program
Please join us for a 60 minute seminar that will cover some of the most important and often overlooked issues in executive employment agreements, from both employers’ and executives’ perspectives. topics will include
- Negotiating the components of a total compensation package
- Drafting provisions relating to performance bonuses and incentive compensation
- Income tax timing and employer withholding and reporting obligations
- 409A considerations for nonqualified deferred compensation arrangements
- Handling existing non-compete agreements with a current employer
Click here to register.