- This event has passed.
Tools to Ethically Manage Client Trust Accounts
May 5 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Attorney Steve Conover will Co-Present “Tools to Ethically Manage Client Trust Accounts” for the Connecticut Bar Association.
About the Program
Lawyers are required to keep detailed and accurate records of funds deposited into their trust (escrow and IOLTA) bank accounts. However, many lawyers do not have adequate or effective procedures to comply. This program will help.
You will learn:
- The requirements for trust accounts
- Procedures required to satisfy these requirements
- About available tools and software to satisfy the trust accounting requirements
- About a three-way reconciliation and why lawyers need to do it
- About controls to prevent errors
Click here to register.