The Great Resignation, Great Reshuffle, or Great Rethink? It’s An Evolving Workplace
June 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
There’s no doubt that the workplace is changing. Our panel, moderated by Nick Zaino and Vincent Farisello, will discuss how employers are responding to this evolution and strategies employers are utilizing to attract and retain employees.
Wednesday, June 29, 2022
Noon – 1:15 p.m.
Click here to register
Impact Staffing Solutions
Dr. Marlo Greppone
HRA of New Britain, Inc.
The Siemon Company
Topics for Discussion:
- Why employees are resigning at such a great rate
- Employee attitudes and expectations, especially younger employees
- Difficulties in recruiting and retaining employees
- Changes to workplace policies and practices to attract and retain employees
- Creating opportunities for internal growth and advancement
- Creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace culture
HR Roundtable Series 2022
Our HR Roundtable events will generally occur on the third Wednesday of each month at noon. Discussions are intended to be interactive and will focus on human resources issues, in-depth legal insights and provide practical take-aways for HR professionals. This will be a great opportunity for you to pose questions to Carmody’s Labor & Employment attorneys as well as guest speakers, and to hear different perspectives from your peers.