- This event has passed.
Equity and Incentive Compensation
February 3 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
On Wednesday, February 3, 2021, Tim Klimpl will present “Equity and Incentive Compensation” for the Fairfield County Bar Association.
About the Program
This program will provide an overview of the predominant forms of equity and incentive compensation commonly given to key employees, consultants and directors. Such “sweat equity” may be used at all stages of a business-including startup, expansion, and succession planning. Hear about the basic structure and tax consequences to employers and service providers relating to:
- Stock options (both “qualified” and non-qualified)
- Restricted equity and §83(b) elections
- Profits interests in a partnership or LLC
- Performance shares
- “Synthetic equity”, including cash-settled stock appreciation rights (SARs) and restricted stock units (RSUs)
- Transaction and retention bonuses
Click here to register.