- This event has passed.
Annual Advanced Labor and Employment Law Symposium
March 17 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
About the Program
This conference will cover a wide range of topics, including significant changes from the National Labor Relations Board under the current administration, challenges in managing a remote workforce, arbitration of employment disputes after Epic Systems, and data privacy issues in the workplace, as well as plenary sessions on an ethics topic and important developments in labor and employment law in the past year.
You Will Learn
- About key substantive legal developments in the workplace
- How to advise clients on best employment practices
- Procedural considerations in bringing claims
- About ethical considerations for labor and employment law practice
- About important US and Connecticut Supreme Court labor and employment decisions from the past year