- News & Media
Lindsay’s practice focuses on civil and commercial litigation in state and federal courts and arbitration. She has experience representing clients in complex business and commercial disputes involving breach of contract, business torts and unfair trade practices, municipal property tax appeals, defense of legal malpractice claims and grievance complaints and across all aspects of litigation from commencing the action, conducting discovery through preparation and participation at trial.
Lindsay serves on the Executive Board of the Fairfield County Bar Association and will be the Vice President for 2022-2023 and on the board of directors of The Rowan Center, a counseling and support service for victims of sexual assault, as well as acting as chair for its governance committee.
- Fairfield County Bar Association, Treasurer, 2020-2021
- The Rowan Center, Board of Directors and Chair of Governance Committee, 2020- present
- Fairfield County Bar Association, Board of Directors 2016-2020
- Fairfield County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Committee Co-Chair, 2015- present
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New York Bar Association