The Connecticut Super Lawyers legal guide has once again recognized Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey attorneys as among the leading lawyers in the state with a total of 32 lawyers named in either the Super Lawyers or Super Lawyers Rising Stars honors published today.
Giovanna Tiberii Weller, Co-leader of both the Litigation and Labor & Employment practices, achieved a ranking on the Top 25 Women Connecticut Super Lawyers list.
James K. Robertson, Jr., leading trial lawyer, arbitrator and mediator, was named in the Top 50 Connecticut Super Lawyers list.
Carmody lawyers named in the Connecticut Super Lawyers list for 2022:
- Stephen J. Conover – Professional Liability Defense
- Maureen Danehy Cox – Civil Litigation Defense
- David T. Grudberg – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Brian T. Henebry– Civil Litigation Defense
- William J. Hennessey, Jr. – Land Use/Zoning
- Jacqueline O. Kaufman – Land Use/Zoning
- Gary S. Klein – Business Litigation
- Marc J. Kurzman – Business Litigation
- James K. Robertson, Jr. – Civil Litigation Defense
- Ann H. Rubin – Business Litigation
- Jay H. Sandak – Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Giovanna Tiberii Weller – Employment Litigation Defense
- Sherwin M. Yoder – Business Litigation
- Nick Zaino – Employment & Labor
Carmody lawyers named as Super Lawyers Rising Stars:
- Johanna K. Bachmair – Business/Corporate
- Douglas A. Balko – Business Litigation
- Wesley D. Cain – Estate & Probate
- Stephanie E. Cummings – Employment & Labor
- Bridget D’Angelo – Real Estate
- Lisa L. Feinberg – Land Use/Zoning
- Jason R. Gagnon – Products Liability Defense
- Damian K. Gunningsmith – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Sarah S. Healey – Employment Litigation Defense
- Jeffrey R. Houle – Real Estate
- Jason A. Klein – Land Use/Zoning
- Timothy S. Klimpl – Employee Benefits
- Janie L. McDermott – Estate & Probate
- Meaghan M. Miles – Land Use/Zoning
- Kevin G. Palumberi – Business/Corporate
- Benjamin H. Pomerantz – Personal Injury Plaintiff
- Lindsay T. Reed – General Litigation
- Timothy A. Smith – Civil Litigation Plaintiff
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
The Rising Stars selection process is the Super Lawyers selection process except that candidates must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for ten years or less. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
For more information on the selection process, please visit: www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process