- This event has passed.
2021 Annual Labor & Employment Seminar
October 29, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This year’s program will cover critical legal and legislative developments impacting your business. Our panel will address important developments in Labor & Employment law and highlight legislative changes and significant cases from the United States, federal, and state courts. We will discuss hot topics such as:
- Connecticut’s new paid FMLA and how it impacts nearly every employer and employee
- COVID-19 workplace issues including mandatory vaccinations, ADA issues, OSHA and other health and safety requirements and best practices
- How new Connecticut employment laws will require employer action such as developing salary ranges, conducting a pay equity audit, and updating policies
- Connecticut’s cannabis law and how it affects the workplace
- Cybersecurity and privacy updates to ensure your business is protected against cyber-crime
- Other areas critical to your business including updates on employee benefits, diversity, equity and inclusion, labor laws, and immigration
Click here to register.
Event will be held via WebEx.
For more information, please contact Romania Jawahir at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203.784.3169.