Working for Carmody
Are you interested in working in a growing law firm where:
- Your personal development is as important as business development?
- Your individuality is applauded and encouraged?
- You have the opportunity to work with world-class clients and world-class lawyers?
- You will be expected to be your best every day and rewarded for those efforts?
- Your colleagues are committed to the highest standards of professional excellence?
Patent Prosecution Associate Attorney
Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey is seeking an associate attorney with at least 2 years’ experience to undertake patent prosecution responsibilities in our New Haven office. The ideal candidate will have a background in chemistry, chemical engineering or material science. Experience required in all stages of prosecution, including drafting original applications, responding to official actions, and appeals; experience in trademark prosecution a plus. Candidates should be admitted to the Connecticut Bar, and currently licensed to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Business Services Associate Attorney
Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey LLP seeks an associate with at least one year of transactional experience to join its Business Services Team in the Stamford office. Qualified candidates will have experience in lending, corporate and real estate transactions. Experience with tax exempt organizations and tax exempt lending a plus. Must have strong communication, writing and research skills and be admitted to the Connecticut Bar.
Please submit cover letter, resume, academic credentials and writing sample to:
Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey LLP
50 Leavenworth Street
Waterbury, CT 06702