Working for Carmody
Are you interested in working in growing law firm where:
- Your personal development is as important as business development?
- Your individuality is applauded and encouraged?
- You have the opportunity to work with world-class clients and world-class lawyers?
- You will be expected to be your best every day and rewarded for those efforts?
- Your colleagues are committed to the highest standards of professional excellence?
- You can make a difference in the life of someone in need?
If this sounds like a desirable workplace to you, we want to hear from you!
Director of Human Resources and Professional Development
Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey LLP is seeks a mid-level litigation associate to be based in our Stamford office. Candidates should possess 3-4 years’ commercial litigation experience, including strong research and writing skills, taking and defending depositions, drafting pleadings, and participating in discovery process. Candidates must be currently admitted to the Connecticut Bar. Please submit cover letter, resume, academic credentials and writing sample to Laurie Logan-Priscott at email@example.com.
Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey LLP seeks a Marketing Assistant to be based in our New Haven office. The Marketing Assistant holds an integral role in the coordination and execution of the firm’s marketing related initiatives. These activities include, but are not limited to, marketing communications; online content management; administrative duties; event planning; public relations; market research. Candidates should be highly organized, detail-oriented, with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Should have working knowledge of social media applications, Microsoft Office and Content Management Systems. Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus. Bachelor’s degree required, marketing specialization preferred. Some travel required. For more information, please click here.