Working for Carmody
Are you interested in working in growing law firm where:
- Your personal development is as important as business development?
- Your individuality is applauded and encouraged?
- You have the opportunity to work with world-class clients and world-class lawyers?
- You will be expected to be your best every day and rewarded for those efforts?
- Your colleagues are committed to the highest standards of professional excellence?
- You can make a difference in the life of someone in need?
If this sounds like a desirable workplace to you, we want to hear from you!
Director of Human Resources and Professional Development
Legal Assistant (Stamford)
Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey LLP is seeking a Legal Assistant with at least 1 year of experience providing executive assistant support in a law firm or other professional services environment; some Real Estate experience preferred. Strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite), good organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple assignments, calendars and scheduling, and attention to detail essential. For more information, please click here.