- News & Media
Tim is an Associate in Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey’s Litigation Practice Group. His practice focuses on civil and commercial litigation in both state and federal court. Tim has experience representing clients in complex business and commercial matters including cases involving various forms of contract disputes, corporate governance issues, insurance coverage disputes, employment litigation, products liability, and construction defect litigation. Tim also has experience representing clients in land use appeals and tax appeals, and has handled matters before the Connecticut Appellate and Supreme Courts.
Prior to joining the firm, Tim worked at an insurance defense firm in Hartford serving clients throughout the state of Connecticut focused on civil and personal injury litigation. He previously served as a law clerk to the Honorable Lubbie Harper, Jr. and the Honorable Thomas G. West of the Connecticut Appellate Court, and as a law clerk to the Judges of the Connecticut Superior Court.
- Selected for inclusion as a Rising Star in Connecticut Super Lawyers® in the area of Civil Litigation- Plaintiff, 2018 & 2019
- 41 Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey LLP Attorneys Selected to the 2019 Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars in Connecticut Lists
- 33 Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey LLP Attorneys Selected to the 2018 New England Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars Lists
- 41 Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey LLP Attorneys Selected to the 2018 Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars in Connecticut Lists
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association