- News & Media
Kevin M. Greco has been a trial attorney since 1989 practicing in the state and federal courts of Connecticut representing individuals and families who have suffered serious or fatal injuries due to the carelessness or negligence of others. Typically, these cases include wrongful death, auto and truck collisions, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, drowning incidents, trip and falls, defective premises, defective products, medical and dental malpractice, and workplace or construction accidents. He has also represented Plaintiffs in a variety of class action lawsuits.
In addition to personal injury law, Attorney Greco also represents workers who have been injured on the job in all workers compensation districts in the State of Connecticut.
While continuing to focus on personal injuries and wrongful death, Attorney Greco also handles the legal problems encountered by individual police officers in the performance of their duties. His representation of police officers and their labor unions has included the negotiation of the unions’ collective bargaining agreements with major municipalities in Fairfield County and the efforts to enforce the contract provisions. Attorney Greco has also represented clients involving public sector employment issues.
Attorney Greco is a member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the Connecticut Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the American Inns of Court, the Fairfield County Bar Association, and the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association. Attorney Greco holds a B.S. degree from Central Connecticut State University, and a J.D. from the Quinnipiac College School of Law/University of Bridgeport, 1989. As an undergraduate, Attorney Greco was a member of Epsilon Pi Tau, a National Honor Society. While in law school and as an Associate Editor of the University of Bridgeport Law Review during 1988-1989, Attorney Greco authored and published an Article entitled “Phillips Petroleum Co. v. Mississippi: The Expansion of the Public Trust Doctrine,” University of Bridgeport Law Review, Vol. 11, No. 1. After graduating from law school, Attorney Greco clerked for the Judicial Branch for one year as a research clerk for the Superior Court Judges of the State of Connecticut. Thereafter, he entered the private practice of law in Stamford.
Since November 2008, Attorney Greco has been designated as a Super Lawyer® by New England Super Lawyer® and Connecticut Super Lawyer® magazines as one of the top Plaintiff Personal Injury attorneys in the State of Connecticut. Attorney Greco is admitted to practice in Connecticut, the U.S. District Court for Connecticut, and the Supreme Court of the United States of America.
Areas of Practice
- Auto, Car, and Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Pot Hole Injuries and Defective Highway
- Trip and Fall Injuries
- Dog Bite and Dog Attack Injuries
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Uninsured Motorist Claims
- Workers Compensation
- Class Actions
- Municipal/Labor Unions
- State v. John, 210 Conn. 652 (1989)
- Clamage v. Aetna Cas. & Sur. Co. , 1991 WL 65778 (Conn. Super. Ct. 1991)
- Sambuco v. Aetna Cas. & Sur. Co, 1991 WL 86160 (Conn. Super. Ct 1991)
- Schindler Elevator Corp. v. F.D. Rich Const. Co., Inc, 1996 WL 222138 (1996)
- Htfd Life and Acc. Ins. Co. v. Wiggin, 1997 WL 280157 (Conn. Super. Ct. 1997)
- Biddle Sawyer Corp. v. Devchem International, Inc., 2001 WL 359025 (Conn. Super. Ct. 2001)
- Trust Estate of Molinari v. Probate Appeal, 2001 WL 1429229 (Conn. Super. Ct. 2001)
- Kayser v. Stelmaszek, 1999 WL 682063 (Conn. Super. Ct. 2001)
- F. Gary Honulik v. Town of Greenwich, et al SC 18046 (2009)
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Inns of Court, Member
- Fairfield County Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
Thanks to you and your staff for helping me through a very difficult time & securing me an amazing settlement. Your professionalism allowed me to focus on healing rather than stressing over legal matters. Thanks for everything.Individual Client