- News & Media
Johanna is an associate in Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessy’s Business Services practice group, where she counsels clients on corporate and transactional matters. Johanna represents public and private companies in all aspects of their operations, from formation to governance, ongoing operations, mergers and acquisitions, and workouts. She also advises financial institutions in connection with debt financing matters.
Prior to joining Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey, Johanna practiced at Davis Polk & Wardwell and Covington & Burling in New York City.
- Order of the Coif
- Cornell Law Review, Articles Editor
- Cornell Law School Herbert R. Reif Prize
- Cornell Law School Fraser Prize
- Teaching Assistant, Cornell Law School, Psychology and the Law
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New Haven County Bar Association