- News & Media
Holly is an associate in Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey’s Business Services and Labor and Employment groups. Holly’s practice focuses primarily on assisting businesses in all aspects of their operations including entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate governance.
During law school, Holly served as a judicial intern for the Madison-Guilford Probate Court, and legal intern for Yale University Office of General Counsel, the Connecticut Fund for the Environment, the United States Coach Guard Academy, and Mitchell College. She also served as a research intern for the Connecticut Office of the Attorney General. Prior to law school, Holly was a college lacrosse and soccer coach.
- CALI Award for Excellence in Historic Preservation Law
- Terry J. Tondro Award for Excellence in the Study of Land Use, Historic Preservation, Affordable Housing or Urban Revitilization
- Connecticut Insurance Law Journal, Executive Editor
- Teaching Assistant – Legal Research and Writing
- Research Assistant to Professor Jessica Rubin
- Research Assistant to Professor Lewis Kurlantzick
- Internal Revenue Service Announces Cost-of-Living Adjustments for 2020
- Are Your Website and Mobile App Accessible under the ADA?
- Department of Labor Finalizes Overtime Exemption Rule
- New York Bolsters Protections for Employees
- House Passes Bill: Finally Equal Pay for the Sexes?
- Designation of an Employee’s Leave Clarified by the U.S. Department of Labor
- Mandatory Arbitration in Employment Agreements Under Fire
- California Law Bans Hairstyle Discrimination
- Worker Classification Uncertain in California
- U.S. Department of Labor Announces Proposed Changes to Family and Medical Leave Act Forms
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New Haven Bar Association
- Gateway Community College Foundation, Board Member
- First Church of Christ, Scientist, Guilford, Sunday School Teacher
- Madison Youth Soccer Club, Coach
- Madison Youth Lacrosse, Coach