Gideon Asemnor is an associate in Carmody’s litigation group. Gideon represents clients in business disputes involving breach of contract, business torts, and unfair trade practice actions in state and federal court.
Gideon also has experience representing lawyers and accountants defending malpractice claims. Gideon’s experience includes all stages of litigation including preparing for and participating in trials.
Gideon received his J.D. from the University of Connecticut School of Law, where he served as the executive director of the Connecticut Moot Court Board and academic chair of the Black Law Students Association. Gideon earned his B.A. in Economics and Political Science from the University of Connecticut.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Defense Lawyers Association
- George Crawford Black Bar Association, Treasurer (2020-2021)
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Oliver Ellsworth Inn of Court, Pupil (2017-2018)