Drew is an associate in Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey LLP’s litigation group, which was named a “highly recommended” Connecticut litigation team in Benchmark Litigation’s Guide To Leading Business Litigation Firms and Attorneys. Drew represents clients in complex matters involving a wide variety of business and commercial disputes, in state and federal courts, and in arbitration.
Prior to joining the firm, Drew was a law clerk for the Honorable Alexandra D. DiPentima, Chief Judge of the Connecticut Appellate Court. During law school, Drew was Editor in Chief of the Connecticut Public Interest Law Journal, a member of the Moot Court Board, and Parliamentarian of the Student Bar Association.
- Thomas F. Gallivan, Jr. Memorial Award for Outstanding Scholastic Achievement in Property Law, 2017
- Editor in Chief, Connecticut Public Interest Law Journal, 2016-17
- Teaching Assistant, Appellate Advocacy, 2017
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Criminal Appellate Advocacy, 2015
- Connecticut Moot Court Board, Member, 2015-17
- Hon. William H. Hastie, Jr. Moot Court Competition Finalist, 2015
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New Haven Bar Association