Brian is an associate in Carmody’s Litigation practice group, which was named a “highly recommended” Connecticut litigation team in Benchmark Litigation’s Guide To Leading Business Litigation Firms and Attorneys.
During law school, Brian interned with the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation and the Natural Resources Defense Council, where he worked on water, oil, and natural resources issues. He also served as a land use and zoning research assistant to Sara C. Bronin, Thomas F. Gallivan Chair in Real Property Law and then-Chair of Hartford Planning and Zoning Commission.
- Connecticut Bar Association Real Property Section Award, 2019
- Connecticut Law Review, Associate Editor
- Connecticut Moot Court Board, Member
- Jeffrey G. Miller National Environmental Law Moot Court Competition
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Trial Advocacy
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Environmental Law Clinic
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Natural Resources Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Historic Preservation Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Copyright