- News & Media
Andrew Veale is an associate in the litigation group. Andrew’s practice focuses of the defense of physicians, nurses, hospitals, and other healthcare providers and organizations in matters involving complex medical issues. Andrew has represented healthcare providers at all stages of litigation including trial and appeal. He regularly counsels healthcare clients on issues relating to risk management, regulatory compliance, privacy, and licensing issues. He also represents healthcare providers in administrative proceedings before the Connecticut Department of Public Health.
In addition, Andrew regularly represents individuals and organizations in probate litigation throughout the State of Connecticut. Andrew has broad experience in healthcare-related probate matters, including matters involving involuntary commitment, conservatorship, end-of-life care, medical decision-making, and medical dispute resolution. His deep understanding of probate issues assists healthcare institutions and patients in achieving patient-care goals in the most complex cases.
Andrew also has experience representing diverse clients in litigation matters involving product liability, toxic torts, environmental matters, insurance coverage, contractual disputes, and premises liability.
- Technology Editor, Connecticut Insurance Law Journal
- Selected for inclusion as a Rising Star in Connecticut Super Lawyers® in the area of Medical Malpractice- Defense, 2018 & 2019
- 41 Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey LLP Attorneys Selected to the 2019 Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars in Connecticut Lists
- 33 Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey LLP Attorneys Selected to the 2018 New England Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars Lists
- 41 Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey LLP Attorneys Selected to the 2018 Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars in Connecticut Lists
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Greater New Britain Bar Association